An education seminar by Property Club Singapore
Answer top most common legal questions
Explain in details with real-life case studies
Ownership Decoupling: Knowing the financial impact, legal implication and the process
Legal Document: Understanding special terms in OTP, S&P and Mortgage agreement
Family Legacy Planning: Passing on your assets to your loved ones
What You’ll Learn
• How to avoid paying Additional Buyer Stamp Duty for your second property?
• Which terms in the agreement can be changed and what can’t be changed?
• What happen if you withdraw purchase of completed versus uncompleted properties?
• What to take note when buying Auction and Mortgagee Sale properties?
• What are the common mistakes when people leave assets to their next of kin?
• How to protect your family’s well-being and enjoy peace of mind in years to come?
Sim Mong Teck, Managing Partner, Sim Mong Teck & Partners
Mr. Sim Mong Teck is the Founder and Managing Partner of Sim Mong Teck & Partners. He graduated from the National University of Singapore with an Honours Degree in Law. His forte lies in private clients work spanning a broad spectrum which includes Family Legacy Planning, Trust Advisory, Conveyancing, Immigration, Real Estate and general corporate advisory. He has acted as counsel to numerous high net worth families in this region as well as North Asia. The firm is also a member of TAGLaw, an international alliance of independently owned law firms from more than 90 countries around the world.
April 8, 2017 (Sat)
2.30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
$39 for members
$59 for non-members
Please consider register with your spouse or a friend. Signing up in pairs can significantly increase your attention and maximize what you learn at the seminar.
For non-members, please register here.
You can register as a member to enjoy the benefits.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.