Learn Everything About
How to Buy Your 1st Private Property
A workshop by Property Club Singapore
When you are about to buy the most expensive item in your life,
you'd better get it right.
- Answer 1st time buyer questions: 'when can I buy', 'what to buy' and 'how to buy'
- Countless smart tips to buy 1st property for own stay or for investment
- Save you tons of money from making costly mistakes
Who Should Attend
1st time buyers of private properties
Aspiring property investors
What You'll Learn
Who's Your Trainer
Vina Ip is a property enthusiast who bought her first condominium unit for rent since 2002. In the next 4½ years, she built up a portfolio of 5 private properties. By 2008, its total value had more than doubled. By 2011, she sold 4 of her properties, realizing a net profit of 80 to 120 percent.
In 2010, she set up a personal blog PropertySoul.com to share her experiences as a property investor and to exchange ideas with fellow investors on accumulating wealth through properties. In 2014, she published her first book No B.S. Guide to Property Investment. The book was a bestseller in Kinokuniya and Times bookstores. It was now in its fourth reprint.
She is also the founder of Property Club Singapore - a neutral platform for the learning and networking of like-minded private property buyers, investors and owners. Seminars, talks, workshops and networking sessions are organized regularly.
What Did Participants Say
How to Register
February 19, 2017 (Sun)
9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
$299 (1 pax), $549 (2 pax) for members
$449 (1 pax), $849 (2 pax) for non-members
- By bank transfer to DBS Bank Current Account number 066-902-8008.
- By crossed cheque made payable to “PROPERTY CLUB SINGAPORE PTE LTD". Mail to Choa Chu Kang Central Post Office, PO Box 251, Singapore 916839.
- By paypal (add 4% paypal service charge).
Please consider register with your spouse or a friend. Signing up in pairs can significantly increase your attention in class, multiply what you learn and maximize the chances to apply what you learned at the workshop.
You can register as a member to enjoy the benefits.
For non-members, please register on the event page by clicking the button below.