I have developed a strong passion for properties since young. In my 20s, I was relocated to Singapore where I bought my first condominium unit at the end of 2002. I added four more to my property portfolio in 4 ½ years’ time. I never expected their total value could be doubled in just a few years.
For me, there is still a lot to learn. That is the reason why I set up this personal blog in 2010, with two objectives in mind:
- To share my experiences as a property investor in Singapore; and
- To exchange ideas with fellow investors on accumulating wealth through properties.
PropertySoul.com has attracted a regular group of followers and the blog posts are frequently reposted at Yahoo News, TheFinance.sg, Singapore Investment Bloggers, Propertyguru.com.sg, Singapore Daily, Propwise.sg, Singapore Business Review, Temasek Review and other wealth blogs.
In 2014, I worked with a publisher to release my first book No B.S. Guide to Property Investment – Dirty Truths and Profitable Secrets to Building Wealth Through Properties. I also founded Property Club Singapore to provide a neutral platform for the learning and networking of like-minded private property buyers, investors and owners. Seminars, talks, workshops and networking sessions are organized regularly for club members.
If you too are into building wealth through properties, read on and let me know your thoughts.
- Comments are welcome but strictly no sales pitch, spam or vulgarity.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that information provided in this blog is accurate, the blogger cannot be held responsible for any possible error.
- All scenarios are hypothetical. Any resemblance to real persons or companies is purely coincidental.